Tour the Property
Seeking Investors and developers are eager to invest in our beach front property. Not only will you be able attract top financial talent, but also green energy entrepreneurs who can help make the most of its natural resources for both residential projects as well commercial ventures!
...purchased and owned by the Wint family, the property is free and clear of all indebtedness.
Property Location &
The property is located on the south-western side of the Old Hope parochial road which leads off the Little London main road connecting Savannah-La-Mar with Negril
• Secluded and quiet, but still close to Negril and Montego Bay
• Has all the elements for a diverse and unique development
• Almost 4,000 feet of fantastic beach
• Flat land and good soil for construction
• Utilities and services readily available
• Successful resort cottages, villas and hotels in close proximity
• Great location for resort and recreational development, health tourism or sports tourism
• Water, electricity and telephone services easily accessible to the property
The property consists of 302 acres of land and is generally level throughout, with moderate slopes along the east.
• It has a beach front of 3,820 feet approximately 3/4 mile.
• It has about 60 acres of mangrove with thick shrubbery, ponds and wetlands ideal for a nature reserve
– This area serves as a natural habitat for turtles as well as several species of birds.
• There is approximately 75 acres of logwood, shrubbery and scrubland
• 131 acres of fairly flat land suitable for a number of development options
Property Photo Gallery
The dream of having your own Caribbean beach front property is now within reach for those who can afford it. Imagine waking up every day and seeing the ocean from all angles, not just one side! Owning real estate on this beautiful island will give us complete control over what type or development project that goes into building out an entire area with new homes being offered at competitive rates while also enjoying green energy solutions such as solar power which makes producing clean renewable energies easy without sacrificing performance while enhancing self reliance on energy!
Double click the photos to open the and enlarge for you viewing.
The Beach: From the west end @Paochial rd.
The southeast end of the property
The Beach: The southwest end of the property
It has a beach front of 3,820 feet approx. 3/4 mile
... From the Parochial Road
131 acres of fairly flat land suitable for a number of development
There is approximately 75 acres of logwood, shrubbery and scrubland.
This area serves as a natural habitat for turtles as well as several species of birds.
It has about 60 acres of mangrove with thick shrubbery, ponds and
wetlands ideal for a nature reserve.
Welcome to our arial view of the 302 Acre property!
Satellite view of 302 Acre property located in Westmoreland Jamaica West Indies.